Here is a list of my teaching dates planned so far for 2019 some of which take place at venues away from my workshop; please book directly with the venues .
There are classes taking place at my home workshop for a maximum of 4 people at a cost of £95.00 per person including materials tea, coffee, cakes and biscuits . One to one workshops are £150.00. A non-refundable deposit of £25.00 per person is required to secure a workshop place.
If you wish to know when these are and their content then please contact me for more details, alternatively if you wish to arrange a workshop focusing on a specific technique or material please do get in touch to discuss possibilities by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workshop Dates for 2019
- Rush humbug baskets: play with the Burkina plait- 7th-12th April, Basketmakers’ Association Spring School, York Fully booked
- Willow round baskets with Zig Zag side weave- Friday 26th April, 10am-4.30pm- Wicken Fen Nature Reserve, 01353 720274 Fully booked
- Looped & knotted baskets & wall sculptures using garden leaves – 1st-2nd May, 10am-4pm, £130.00 Cambridge University Botanic Gardens http://www.botanic.cam.ac.uk
- Willow & rush conical hanging storage baskets- Saturday 11th May , 10am-4pm-Cottenham Village College email@example.com 01954 288751
- Focus on the Burkina Plait-Friday 17th May,9.30am-4pm, Wardy Hill Workshop, firstname.lastname@example.org 01353 776030 3 spaces left
- Fine rush baskets & mats- Saturday 29th June, 10am-4pm- Wicken Fen Nature Reserve, nationaltrust.org.uk 01353 720274
- Rush clutch baskets- 2pm Friday 5th-4pm Sunday 7th July ,Warwick University, email email@example.com for details
- Rush hats and baskets summer school- 22nd-26th July, Cottenham Village College firstname.lastname@example.org 01954 288751
- Rush mats & baskets- Saturday 21st September,10am-4pm- Cottenham Village College email@example.com 01954 288751
- Rush mats & baskets- 10th-11th October, 10am-4pm, Cambridge University Botanic Gardens http://www.botanic.cam.ac.uk